Veracyte Inc (Veracyte) is a molecular diagnostics company that uses genomic technology to resolve diagnostic ambiguity. The company’s pipeline products include Afirma thyroid FNA analysis for the diagnosis of thyroid cancer based on its proprietary afirma gene expression classifier. Its products also include percepta bronchial genomic classifier, an assay to evaluate patients with lung nodules that are suspected for cancer. Veracyte provides genomic testing to other areas of substantial clinical need with diagnostic ambiguity. It markets afirma solutions in the US through its sales force. The company also commercializes its products in Brazil. Veracyte is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
Veracyte Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2018: Veracyte Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
Jan 19, 2018: Veracyte’s Chief Science and Medical Officer to Present at The Precision Medicine World Conference
Jan 08, 2018: Veracyte Announces Strategic Realignment And New Appointments To Advance Commercial Growth
Nov 06, 2017: Veracyte Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 31, 2017: Veracyte Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Veracyte Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Veracyte Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Veracyte Inc - Key Information
- Veracyte Inc - Overview
- Veracyte Inc - Key Employees
- Veracyte Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Veracyte Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Veracyte Inc - Major Products and Services
- Veracyte Inc - History
- Veracyte Inc - Company Statement
- Veracyte Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Veracyte Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Veracyte Inc - Business Description
- Veracyte Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Veracyte Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Veracyte Inc - Strengths
- Veracyte Inc - Weaknesses
- Veracyte Inc - Opportunities
- Veracyte Inc - Threats
- Veracyte Inc - Key Competitors
- Veracyte Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Veracyte Inc, Key Information
- Veracyte Inc, Key Ratios
- Veracyte Inc, Share Data
- Veracyte Inc, Major Products and Services
- Veracyte Inc, History
- Veracyte Inc, Key Employees
- Veracyte Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Veracyte Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Veracyte Inc, Other Locations
- Veracyte Inc, Subsidiaries
- Veracyte Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Veracyte Inc, Key Competitors
- Veracyte Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Veracyte Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Veracyte Inc, Annual Ratios
- Veracyte Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Veracyte Inc, Performance Chart
- Veracyte Inc, Ratio Charts