Suda Ltd (Suda) is a drug delivery company that offers oro-mucosal administration solutions. The company’s products include artimist, zolpimist, SUD-001, SUD-002, SUD-003, SUD-004 and SUD-005. Its artimist is a sub-lingual spray for the treatment of p. falciparum severe paediatric malaria. Suda’s SUD-001 is an oral spray formulation of sumatriptan for the treatment of acute migraine in adults. The company’s SUD-003 is an oral spray formulation of sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It uses OroMist, oro-mucosal drug delivery technology to develop pharmaceutical products. The company offers its products in forms of tablets and capsules. It caters to hospitals, aged care facilities, pharmacies, mining companies and other healthcare providers. Suda is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Suda Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2017: Change Of Name To Suda Pharmaceuticals
Nov 28, 2017: Suda Appoints David Phillips As Advisor To The Board
Oct 31, 2017: Suda: Appendix 4C For First Quarter FY2018
Jul 31, 2017: Suda Achieves Iso 9001:2015 Accreditation
Jul 27, 2017: SUDA: Appendix 4C For Fourth Quarter FY2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Suda Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Suda Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Suda Ltd - Key Information
- Suda Ltd - Overview
- Suda Ltd - Key Employees
- Suda Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Suda Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Suda Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Suda Ltd - History
- Suda Ltd - Company Statement
- Suda Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Suda Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Suda Ltd - Business Description
- Suda Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Suda Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Suda Ltd - Strengths
- Suda Ltd - Weaknesses
- Suda Ltd - Opportunities
- Suda Ltd - Threats
- Suda Ltd - Key Competitors
- Suda Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Suda Ltd, Key Information
- Suda Ltd, Key Ratios
- Suda Ltd, Share Data
- Suda Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Suda Ltd, History
- Suda Ltd, Key Employees
- Suda Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Suda Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Suda Ltd, Other Locations
- Suda Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Suda Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Suda Ltd, Key Competitors
- Suda Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Suda Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Suda Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Suda Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Suda Ltd, Performance Chart
- Suda Ltd, Ratio Charts