Suez SA (Suez), a subsidiary of Engie SA is a clean technology company that offers drinking water solutions. The company's services include water management services, recycling and waste recovery, and urban development services. Its water management services comprise production of drinking water, collection and distribution of water, management of the water cycle, wastewater treatment and reuse, public-private water partnerships and water regulations. Suez Environnement's recycling and waste recovery services include sorting and dismantling, collection and logistics, sanitation, recovery and treatment, maintenance and cleaning, delegated waste management and waste regulation programs, and decontamination of sites and soils. The company has its operations in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas, Africa, and the Middle East. Suez is headquartered in Paris, France.
Suez SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2017: FCC Group will modernise and enlarge the Glina wastewater treatment plant in Bucharest (Romania)
Oct 04, 2017: India’s Silicon Valley to build sludge recovery plants
Sep 29, 2017: The city of Belgrade chooses SUEZ and ITOCHU for a 25-year waste to energy project
Sep 08, 2017: Total And Suez Interested In Hydrocarbon Exploration And Water Utilities In Greece
Aug 24, 2017: SUEZ wins a desalination contract for 11 oil platforms off the Brazilian coast
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Suez SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Suez SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Suez SA - Key Information
- Suez SA - Overview
- Suez SA - Key Employees
- Suez SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Suez SA - Key Operational Heads
- Suez SA - Major Products and Services
- Suez SA - History
- Suez SA - Company Statement
- Suez SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Suez SA - Business Description
- Suez SA - Corporate Strategy
- Suez SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Suez SA - Strengths
- Suez SA - Weaknesses
- Suez SA - Opportunities
- Suez SA - Threats
- Suez SA - Key Competitors
- Suez SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Suez SA, Key Information
- Suez SA, Key Ratios
- Suez SA, Share Data
- Suez SA, Major Products and Services
- Suez SA, History
- Suez SA, Key Employees
- Suez SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Suez SA, Key Operational Heads
- Suez SA, Other Locations
- Suez SA, Subsidiaries
- Suez SA, Key Competitors
- Suez SA, SWOT Analysis
- Suez SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Suez SA, Annual Ratios
- Suez SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Suez SA, Performance Chart
- Suez SA, Ratio Charts