T7 Global Berhad (T7 Global), formerly Tanjung Offshore Berhad, is an oil and gas company that offers gas generators and integrated services. The company's services include customized engineered equipment packages, topside maintenance, engineering and procurement, installation and commissioning, initial engineering design layout, project management and planning, drilling and platform services, structure fabrication and construction, front end engineering design, marine services, underwater and subsea services, and after sales services. It also provides centrifugal pumps, nitrogen gas generator, dynamic position system, CCTV surveillance system, umbilical subsea cables, solar power panels and self priming marine pumps, among others. The company has operations throughout Malaysia. T7 Global is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T7 Global Berhad Key Recent Developments
May 19, 2016: Tanjung Offshore Bhd announces resignation of Maheran Binti Mohd Salleh as Non-Executive Director Independent and Non-Executive Composition of Nomination Committee
This comprehensive SWOT profile of T7 Global Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of T7 Global Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- T7 Global Berhad - Key Information
- T7 Global Berhad - Overview
- T7 Global Berhad - Key Employees
- T7 Global Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- T7 Global Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- T7 Global Berhad - Major Products and Services
- T7 Global Berhad - History
- T7 Global Berhad - Company Statement
- T7 Global Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- T7 Global Berhad - Business Description
- T7 Global Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- T7 Global Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- T7 Global Berhad - Strengths
- T7 Global Berhad - Weaknesses
- T7 Global Berhad - Opportunities
- T7 Global Berhad - Threats
- T7 Global Berhad - Key Competitors
- T7 Global Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Information
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Ratios
- T7 Global Berhad, Share Data
- T7 Global Berhad, Major Products and Services
- T7 Global Berhad, History
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Employees
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- T7 Global Berhad, Other Locations
- T7 Global Berhad, Subsidiaries
- T7 Global Berhad, Key Competitors
- T7 Global Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- T7 Global Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- T7 Global Berhad, Annual Ratios
- T7 Global Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- T7 Global Berhad, Performance Chart
- T7 Global Berhad, Ratio Charts