Stentys SA (Stentys) is a medical device company that designs, develops and markets self-expanding stents for the treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction and coronary disease. The company’s products include BMS and DES stents, self apposing coronary stent systems, SES stents; self-apposing bare metal stents and drug eluting stent, and aspiration catheter stents, among others. Its self apposing drug-eluting stents are designed to adapt to vessels with ambiguous or fluctuating diameters to prevent the malapposition problems associated with conventional stents. Stentys conducts clinical program to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of its products. The company has operations in Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Poland, Spain and Switzerland. Stentys is headquartered in Paris, France.
Stentys SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2018: STENTYS Reports Revenues for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017
Oct 12, 2017: STENTYS: Revenues for the Third Quarter of 2017: Continued Growth for the Xposition S Stent
Oct 02, 2017: STENTYS: 2017 half-year results
Jul 12, 2017: STENTYS: Revenues Of €1.7 Million in the Second Quarter Of 2017
May 24, 2017: STENTYS: Follow-Up of the APPOSITION IV and OPEN II Clinical Trials at Respectively 3 and 4 Years Confirms the Initial Positive Study Outcomes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Stentys SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Stentys SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Stentys SA - Key Information
- Stentys SA - Overview
- Stentys SA - Key Employees
- Stentys SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Stentys SA - Key Operational Heads
- Stentys SA - Major Products and Services
- Stentys SA - History
- Stentys SA - Company Statement
- Stentys SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Stentys SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Stentys SA - Business Description
- Stentys SA - Corporate Strategy
- Stentys SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Stentys SA - Strengths
- Stentys SA - Weaknesses
- Stentys SA - Opportunities
- Stentys SA - Threats
- Stentys SA - Key Competitors
- Stentys SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Stentys SA, Key Information
- Stentys SA, Key Ratios
- Stentys SA, Share Data
- Stentys SA, Major Products and Services
- Stentys SA, History
- Stentys SA, Key Employees
- Stentys SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Stentys SA, Key Operational Heads
- Stentys SA, Other Locations
- Stentys SA, Subsidiaries
- Stentys SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Stentys SA, Key Competitors
- Stentys SA, SWOT Analysis
- Stentys SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Stentys SA, Annual Ratios
- Stentys SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Stentys SA, Performance Chart
- Stentys SA, Ratio Charts