Planet Gas Ltd (Planet Gas) is an upstream oil and gas company that offers acquisition, exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties in the US. The company holds interests in conventional and unconventional oil and gas projects in Australia. It operates projects in Kansas, Pennsylvania and New York, the US. Planet Gas operates Mooki, Bylong and Shoalhaven Projects in Australia. The company's projects explores for coal bed methane, conventional gas and and shale gas. It also undertakes projects in Cooper Basin located in north eastern South Australia and offers developments in unconventional hydrocarbon exploration. Planet Gas is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Planet Gas Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2017: Planet Gas Provides 2017 Half Yearly Report
Jun 19, 2017: Planet Gas Provides Silver Star-1 DW-1 Exploration Well Update 14
Jun 14, 2017: Planet Gas provides update on Silver Star-1 exploration well in Cooper Basin
Jun 07, 2017: Senex Energy Provides Monthly Drilling Report - May 2017
Jun 05, 2017: Planet Gas Provides Silver Star-1 DW-1 Exploration Well Update 12
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Planet Gas Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Planet Gas Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Planet Gas Ltd - Key Information
- Planet Gas Ltd - Overview
- Planet Gas Ltd - Key Employees
- Planet Gas Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Planet Gas Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Planet Gas Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Planet Gas Ltd - History
- Planet Gas Ltd - Company Statement
- Planet Gas Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Planet Gas Ltd - Business Description
- Planet Gas Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Planet Gas Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Planet Gas Ltd - Strengths
- Planet Gas Ltd - Weaknesses
- Planet Gas Ltd - Opportunities
- Planet Gas Ltd - Threats
- Planet Gas Ltd - Key Competitors
- Planet Gas Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Information
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Ratios
- Planet Gas Ltd, Share Data
- Planet Gas Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Planet Gas Ltd, History
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Employees
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Planet Gas Ltd, Other Locations
- Planet Gas Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Planet Gas Ltd, Key Competitors
- Planet Gas Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Planet Gas Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Planet Gas Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Planet Gas Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Planet Gas Ltd, Performance Chart
- Planet Gas Ltd, Ratio Charts