Ramba Energy Ltd (Ramba Energy), a subsidiary of Redmount Holdings Ltd, is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and gas properties in Indonesia. The company holds interests in exploration assets including West Jambi KSO, Jatirarangon TAC and Lemang PSC. It's West Jambi KSO is located in the northern part of the hydrocarbon-rich South Sumatra basin and holds interests in oil and gas exploration with transportation infrastructure. Ramba Energy's Jatirarangon TAC is located in West Java approximately 48 km from the Indonesian capital of Jakarta and produces 6.8 million standard cubic feet of natural gas and 105 barrels of oil and condensate per day. The company also provides supply chain services such as inbound and outbound transportation activities, distribution management, and seaport and airport cargo handling services. It has operations throughout Singapore and Indonesia. Ramba Energy is headquartered in Singapore.
Ramba Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 15, 2016: Ramba’s Lemang Block Produces First Oil
Apr 15, 2016: Ramba Energy: Update On Exploration Drilling At The West Jambi Block Kusuma-1 Well
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ramba Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ramba Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Overview
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Ramba Energy Ltd - History
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Ramba Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Threats
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Ramba Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Ramba Energy Ltd, History
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Ramba Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Ramba Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts