Repligen Corp (Repligen) is a life science company that develops and commercializes consumable products for manufacturing biological drugs. The company's products include rProtein A affinity resins, rProtein A ligands, protein A ELISA kits, OPUS pre packed columns and cell culture growth factors. It manufactures Protein A, which is a critical reagent used to manufacture monoclonal antibody therapeutics. Repligen also offers alternating tangential flow system and other growth factor products. The company also develops and markets a series of open platform user specified chromatography columns that are used in the biologics purification process. It caters to biopharmaceutical industry. Repligen is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
Repligen Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2018: Repligen Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Nov 09, 2017: Repligen Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Nov 07, 2017: Repligen Extends Long Term Supply Agreement with Purolite for Protein A Ligands
Nov 01, 2017: Purolite Selects Repligen’s Market-Leading OPUS Pre-Packed Columns
Aug 03, 2017: Repligen Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Repligen Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Repligen Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Repligen Corp - Key Information
- Repligen Corp - Overview
- Repligen Corp - Key Employees
- Repligen Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Repligen Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Repligen Corp - Major Products and Services
- Repligen Corp - History
- Repligen Corp - Company Statement
- Repligen Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Repligen Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Repligen Corp - Business Description
- Repligen Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Repligen Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Repligen Corp - Strengths
- Repligen Corp - Weaknesses
- Repligen Corp - Opportunities
- Repligen Corp - Threats
- Repligen Corp - Key Competitors
- Repligen Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Repligen Corp, Key Information
- Repligen Corp, Key Ratios
- Repligen Corp, Share Data
- Repligen Corp, Major Products and Services
- Repligen Corp, History
- Repligen Corp, Key Employees
- Repligen Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Repligen Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Repligen Corp, Other Locations
- Repligen Corp, Subsidiaries
- Repligen Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Repligen Corp, Key Competitors
- Repligen Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Repligen Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Repligen Corp, Annual Ratios
- Repligen Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Repligen Corp, Performance Chart
- Repligen Corp, Ratio Charts