Shanks Group plc (Shanks Group), formerly Shanks & Mcewan Group Plc is a waste management company that offers waste processing and related services. The company provides solutions such as ultrasonic cleaning, high pressure cleaning, vacuum cleaning, chemical cleaning and decontamination. It also offers collection, sorting, treatment and ultimate disposal of commercial materials. Shanks Group’s solutions recycle natural resources, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and limit fossil fuel dependency. The company operates waste treatment facilities in the UK. It serves heavy industry, petrochemical sites, oil and gas production and food industry. The company has its presence in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK and Canada. Shanks Group is headquartered in Milton Keynes, the UK.
Shanks Group plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 07, 2016: Shanks appoints Colin Matthews CBE as non-executive Chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Shanks Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Shanks Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Shanks Group plc - Key Information
- Shanks Group plc - Overview
- Shanks Group plc - Key Employees
- Shanks Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Shanks Group plc - Key Operational Heads
- Shanks Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Shanks Group plc - History
- Shanks Group plc - Company Statement
- Shanks Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Shanks Group plc - Business Description
- Shanks Group plc - Corporate Strategy
- Shanks Group plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Shanks Group plc - Strengths
- Shanks Group plc - Weaknesses
- Shanks Group plc - Opportunities
- Shanks Group plc - Threats
- Shanks Group plc - Key Competitors
- Shanks Group plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Shanks Group plc, Key Information
- Shanks Group plc, Key Ratios
- Shanks Group plc, Share Data
- Shanks Group plc, Major Products and Services
- Shanks Group plc, History
- Shanks Group plc, Key Employees
- Shanks Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Shanks Group plc, Key Operational Heads
- Shanks Group plc, Other Locations
- Shanks Group plc, Subsidiaries
- Shanks Group plc, Key Competitors
- Shanks Group plc, SWOT Analysis
- Shanks Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Shanks Group plc, Annual Ratios
- Shanks Group plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Shanks Group plc, Performance Chart
- Shanks Group plc, Ratio Charts