PDC Energy Inc (PDC Energy) is an oil and gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company provides horizontal drilling and low-risk organic development of oil and natural gas reserves from shales and tight reservoir rocks. Its portfolio includes Wattenberg Field in Colorado, the Delaware Basin in West Texas and the Utica Shale in Ohio. PDC Energy also owns interests in approximately 2,900 gross productive wells. The company has operations throughout the US. PDC Energy is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
PDC Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2017: PDC Energy Announces 2017 Third Quarter Operating And Financial Results With 42% Year-Over-Year Production Increase To 8.5 Million Barrels Of Oil Equivalent
Oct 31, 2017: Exxon Settles Pollution Case With US, Will Upgrade 8 Plants
Oct 31, 2017: Exxon Settles Pollution Case With Feds By Upgrading 8 Plants
Oct 31, 2017: PDC Energy Reaches Agreement With Federal And State Regulators To Settle Lawsuit And Improve Air Emission Controls In Its DJ Basin Operations
Aug 16, 2017: China’s Refinery Demand Falls To Lowest Since September 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PDC Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PDC Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PDC Energy Inc - Key Information
- PDC Energy Inc - Overview
- PDC Energy Inc - Key Employees
- PDC Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- PDC Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- PDC Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- PDC Energy Inc - History
- PDC Energy Inc - Company Statement
- PDC Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PDC Energy Inc - Business Description
- PDC Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- PDC Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PDC Energy Inc - Strengths
- PDC Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- PDC Energy Inc - Opportunities
- PDC Energy Inc - Threats
- PDC Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- PDC Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Information
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- PDC Energy Inc, Share Data
- PDC Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- PDC Energy Inc, History
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Employees
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- PDC Energy Inc, Other Locations
- PDC Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- PDC Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- PDC Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- PDC Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- PDC Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- PDC Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PDC Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- PDC Energy Inc, Ratio Charts