Peako Ltd (Peako), formerly Peak Oil & Gas Ltd, is an oil and gas, and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of oil, natural gas, petroleum, and uranium properties. Its projects include SC6C Cadlao and Sunday Creek project. Peako's Sunday Creek project includes exploration license applications in the Rudall River region of Western Australia. The company's Sunday Creek tenement applications E45/3278, E45/3345 and E45/3477 cover the Proterozoic formations of the Paterson Orogen, a northwest-trending belt of deformed rocks. Its SC6C Cadlao project is located in the Northwest Palawan Basin of the Philippines. The company has operations in Australia and the Philippines. Peako is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Peako Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 08, 2017: Peako Announces Half Year Financial Report For Period Ended 31 December 2016
Oct 27, 2016: Peako Announces Quarterly Activities Report 30 September 2016
Apr 26, 2016: Peako Quaterly Activity Report For The Quater Ended 31 March 2016
Mar 15, 2016: Peako Announces Interim Financial Report 31 December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Peako Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Peako Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Peako Ltd - Key Information
- Peako Ltd - Overview
- Peako Ltd - Key Employees
- Peako Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Peako Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Peako Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Peako Ltd - History
- Peako Ltd - Company Statement
- Peako Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Peako Ltd - Business Description
- Peako Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Peako Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Peako Ltd - Strengths
- Peako Ltd - Weaknesses
- Peako Ltd - Opportunities
- Peako Ltd - Threats
- Peako Ltd - Key Competitors
- Peako Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Peako Ltd, Key Information
- Peako Ltd, Key Ratios
- Peako Ltd, Share Data
- Peako Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Peako Ltd, History
- Peako Ltd, Key Employees
- Peako Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Peako Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Peako Ltd, Other Locations
- Peako Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Peako Ltd, Key Competitors
- Peako Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Peako Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Peako Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Peako Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Peako Ltd, Performance Chart
- Peako Ltd, Ratio Charts