Probiodrug AG (Probiodrug) is a biopharmaceutical company which conducts research and development of new medicines for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. The company provides three pipeline drug candidates such as PQ912, PBD-C06 and PQ1565. Its PQ912 drug candidate is a small molecule glutaminyl cyclase (QC) inhibitor in Phase II clinical trials that inhibits QC-enzyme for animal models. Probiodrug’s PBD-C06 is a monoclonal antibody under evaluation, which clear toxic pyroglutamate-Abeta (pGlu-Abeta) in the brain. The company’s PQ1565 is a second QC inhibitor in preclinical stage and demonstrated attractive drug-like properties. It developes a therapeutic approach, dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DP4) inhibitors for the treatment of diabetes. Probiodrug is headquartered in Halle, Germany.
Probiodrug AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 30, 2017: Probiodrug reports Third Quarter 2017 Business Update
Aug 31, 2017: Probiodrug reports financial results for H1 2017 and corporate update
May 12, 2017: Probiodrug reports First Quarter 2017 Business Update
Mar 30, 2017: Probiodrug reports full year 2016 financial results
Mar 28, 2017: Probiodrug to present at Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases Congress
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Probiodrug AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Probiodrug AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Probiodrug AG - Key Information
- Probiodrug AG - Overview
- Probiodrug AG - Key Employees
- Probiodrug AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Probiodrug AG - Key Operational Heads
- Probiodrug AG - Major Products and Services
- Probiodrug AG - History
- Probiodrug AG - Company Statement
- Probiodrug AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Probiodrug AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Probiodrug AG - Business Description
- Probiodrug AG - Corporate Strategy
- Probiodrug AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Probiodrug AG - Strengths
- Probiodrug AG - Weaknesses
- Probiodrug AG - Opportunities
- Probiodrug AG - Threats
- Probiodrug AG - Key Competitors
- Probiodrug AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Probiodrug AG, Key Information
- Probiodrug AG, Key Ratios
- Probiodrug AG, Share Data
- Probiodrug AG, Major Products and Services
- Probiodrug AG, History
- Probiodrug AG, Key Employees
- Probiodrug AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Probiodrug AG, Key Operational Heads
- Probiodrug AG, Other Locations
- Probiodrug AG, Subsidiaries
- Probiodrug AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Probiodrug AG, Key Competitors
- Probiodrug AG, SWOT Analysis
- Probiodrug AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Probiodrug AG, Annual Ratios
- Probiodrug AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Probiodrug AG, Performance Chart
- Probiodrug AG, Ratio Charts