RMP Energy Inc (RMP) is an upstream oil and gas exploration and development company that acquires, develops, explores and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquid in Western Canada. The company operates the Montney light oil fairway at Ante Creek, Waskahigan and Grizzly in West Central Alberta. Its oil and gas exploration and production base is located in Ante Creek, Waskahigan, Grizzly, Kaybob and Pine Creek areas. RMP's Kaybob property is natural gas field located in West Central Alberta and 250 km northwest of Edmonton. The company's Waskahigan property is a Montney light oil play in Central Alberta located 270 km northwest of Edmonton. It has operations in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada. RMP is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
RMP Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 01, 2017: RMP Energy Announces $80 Million Disposition Of Assets And Name Change
Aug 14, 2017: RMP Energy Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results And Provides Initial Elmworth Production Information
Jul 26, 2017: RMP Energy announces management changes
Jun 22, 2017: RMP Energy Announces Start-Up Of Its Elmworth Battery
May 30, 2017: RMP Energy announces board changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RMP Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of RMP Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- RMP Energy Inc - Key Information
- RMP Energy Inc - Overview
- RMP Energy Inc - Key Employees
- RMP Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- RMP Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- RMP Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- RMP Energy Inc - History
- RMP Energy Inc - Company Statement
- RMP Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- RMP Energy Inc - Business Description
- RMP Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- RMP Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- RMP Energy Inc - Strengths
- RMP Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- RMP Energy Inc - Opportunities
- RMP Energy Inc - Threats
- RMP Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- RMP Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Information
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- RMP Energy Inc, Share Data
- RMP Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- RMP Energy Inc, History
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Employees
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- RMP Energy Inc, Other Locations
- RMP Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- RMP Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- RMP Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- RMP Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- RMP Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- RMP Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- RMP Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- RMP Energy Inc, Ratio Charts