Rogers Corp (Rogers) is a diversified company that offers advanced connectivity solutions, elastomeric solutions and power electronic solutions. The company's advanced connectivity solutions include laminates, bondply or prepreg, copper clad laminates and conductive adhesive film. Its elastomeric solutions comprise silicones, silicone materials, urethane foams, polymer films and pressure sensitive tapes, and flexographic printing cushions. Rogers' power electronic solutions provides ceramic substrates and bonded copper substrates. The company caters its products to aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, automotive, communication, printing, medical, industrial, energy and recreational sectors. It has operations throughout North America, Asia and Europe. Rogers is headquartered in Rogers, Connecticut, the US.
Rogers Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2017: Rogers appoints board member
Jul 31, 2017: Rogers Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Apr 26, 2017: Rogers Corporation Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 20, 2017: Rogers Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 and Full Year Results
Dec 05, 2016: Rogers Corp move will cost 50 jobs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rogers Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rogers Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Rogers Corp - Key Information
- Rogers Corp - Overview
- Rogers Corp - Key Employees
- Rogers Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Rogers Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Rogers Corp - Major Products and Services
- Rogers Corp - History
- Rogers Corp - Company Statement
- Rogers Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Rogers Corp - Business Description
- Rogers Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Rogers Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rogers Corp - Strengths
- Rogers Corp - Weaknesses
- Rogers Corp - Opportunities
- Rogers Corp - Threats
- Rogers Corp - Key Competitors
- Rogers Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Rogers Corp, Key Information
- Rogers Corp, Key Ratios
- Rogers Corp, Share Data
- Rogers Corp, Major Products and Services
- Rogers Corp, History
- Rogers Corp, Key Employees
- Rogers Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Rogers Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Rogers Corp, Other Locations
- Rogers Corp, Subsidiaries
- Rogers Corp, Key Competitors
- Rogers Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Rogers Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Rogers Corp, Annual Ratios
- Rogers Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Rogers Corp, Performance Chart
- Rogers Corp, Ratio Charts