Simona AG (Simona) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes thermoplastic products. The company offers semi-finished products, pipes and fittings, and finished parts. Its semi-finished plastics include plates, rods, profiles and welding rods. Simona also provides piping systems such as industrial piping systems, disposal systems and supply systems. The company's plastics are used in mechanical engineering, automotive, life sciences, structural engineering and advertising applications. It caters its products to chemical tank and equipment construction, industrial piping systems, lining and composite construction, power and electrical engineering, laboratory engineering, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, and others. The company sells its products across the world. Simona is headquartered in Kirn, Germany.
Simona AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2017: SIMONA Group In Q3 2017
Oct 25, 2017: SIMONA Group In Q3 2017
Aug 02, 2017: Simona In First Half Year 2017: Simona Lifts First-half Revenue Beyond Eur 200 Million Mark For First Time
Apr 26, 2017: SIMONA 2016: Revenue Targets Met - Earnings Targets Exceeded
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Simona AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Simona AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Simona AG - Key Information
- Simona AG - Overview
- Simona AG - Key Employees
- Simona AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Simona AG - Key Operational Heads
- Simona AG - Major Products and Services
- Simona AG - History
- Simona AG - Company Statement
- Simona AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Simona AG - Business Description
- Simona AG - Corporate Strategy
- Simona AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Simona AG - Strengths
- Simona AG - Weaknesses
- Simona AG - Opportunities
- Simona AG - Threats
- Simona AG - Key Competitors
- Simona AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Simona AG, Key Information
- Simona AG, Key Ratios
- Simona AG, Share Data
- Simona AG, Major Products and Services
- Simona AG, History
- Simona AG, Key Employees
- Simona AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Simona AG, Key Operational Heads
- Simona AG, Other Locations
- Simona AG, Subsidiaries
- Simona AG, Key Competitors
- Simona AG, SWOT Analysis
- Simona AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Simona AG, Annual Ratios
- Simona AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Simona AG, Performance Chart
- Simona AG, Ratio Charts