Resverlogix Corp (Resverlogix) is an epigenetics company that develops small molecule therapeutics for Bromodomain and ExtraTerminal Domain (BET) inhibition. The company provides lead product such as RVX-208 (apabetalone), is a BET inhibitor under phase III clinical trial. Its RVX-208 is being developed for high-risk cardiovascular disease patients with diabetes mellitus and low HDL; and Alzheimer's disease. Resverlogix utilizes an epigenetics drug development platform, BET technology, to target BET proteins and identify small molecule candidates that specifically bind to BET bromodomains and regulate gene expression, among others. The company operates through its representative office in San Francisco, California, the US. Resverlogix is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Resverlogix Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2018: Resverlogix Highlights Key Accomplishments and 2018 Targets
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Resverlogix Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Resverlogix Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Information
- Resverlogix Corp - Overview
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Employees
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Resverlogix Corp - Major Products and Services
- Resverlogix Corp - History
- Resverlogix Corp - Company Statement
- Resverlogix Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Resverlogix Corp - Business Description
- Resverlogix Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Resverlogix Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Resverlogix Corp - Strengths
- Resverlogix Corp - Weaknesses
- Resverlogix Corp - Opportunities
- Resverlogix Corp - Threats
- Resverlogix Corp - Key Competitors
- Resverlogix Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Information
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Ratios
- Resverlogix Corp, Share Data
- Resverlogix Corp, Major Products and Services
- Resverlogix Corp, History
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Employees
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Resverlogix Corp, Other Locations
- Resverlogix Corp, Subsidiaries
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Resverlogix Corp, Key Competitors
- Resverlogix Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Resverlogix Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Resverlogix Corp, Annual Ratios
- Resverlogix Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Resverlogix Corp, Performance Chart
- Resverlogix Corp, Ratio Charts