Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. (Saturn) formerly Saturn Minerals Inc., is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and develops oil and gas, potash and coal resources. The company’s oil & gas project is situated between the towns of Tisdale and Hudson Bay in Eastern Saskatchewan. Its projects include Overflowing Property and Rat Creek, Little Swan and Bannock Creek. Saturn’ Overflowing project is located in western Manitoba. Saturn’ Red Earth project is located in Saskatchewan; and Little Swan project is situated in eastern Saskatchewan. The company holds coal rights in Manitoba. It conducts mineral exploration in the northern Williston Basin. Saturn is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Saturn Oil & Gas Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2017: Eros Provides Flaxcombe Production Update
Aug 31, 2017: Saturn Oil + Gas Provides Operational And Corporate Update
Jul 17, 2017: Saturn Oil + Gas Announces Plans To Drill First Viking Horizontal Wells At Its Lucky Hills Property
Mar 21, 2017: Saturn Oil + Gas appoints two new directors
Jan 16, 2017: Saturn Minerals Provides Update On Name Change, Website Address, ISIN
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Saturn Oil & Gas Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Saturn Oil & Gas Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Key Information
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Overview
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Key Employees
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Major Products and Services
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - History
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Company Statement
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Business Description
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Strengths
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Weaknesses
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Opportunities
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Threats
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Key Competitors
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Information
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Ratios
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Share Data
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Major Products and Services
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, History
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Employees
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Other Locations
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Subsidiaries
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Key Competitors
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Annual Ratios
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Performance Chart
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc, Ratio Charts