Serodus ASA (Serodus) is a drug development company that focuses on the development of products for unmet medical needs in areas such as diabetes and diabetic comorbidities. The company’s pipeline products include SER150DN, an anti-inflammatory compound under development for diabetic nephropathy; SER130AMI, an interleukin-4 agonist for acute myocardial infarction; SER100PH, for group I or IV pulmonary hypertension; and SER100TRISH, an opioid receptor like-1 (ORL-1, nociceptin) receptor partial agonist, for therapy resistant isolated systolic hypertension, besides SER140T2D, an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist in preclinical phase for Type 2 Diabetes. It enters into licensing arrangements and collaborates with biotech companies and universities to develop its product pipeline. Serodus is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Serodus ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2017: Serodus: Results for Q4-2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Serodus ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Serodus ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Serodus ASA - Key Information
- Serodus ASA - Overview
- Serodus ASA - Key Employees
- Serodus ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Serodus ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Serodus ASA - Major Products and Services
- Serodus ASA - History
- Serodus ASA - Company Statement
- Serodus ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Serodus ASA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Serodus ASA - Business Description
- Serodus ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Serodus ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Serodus ASA - Strengths
- Serodus ASA - Weaknesses
- Serodus ASA - Opportunities
- Serodus ASA - Threats
- Serodus ASA - Key Competitors
- Serodus ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Serodus ASA, Key Information
- Serodus ASA, Key Ratios
- Serodus ASA, Share Data
- Serodus ASA, Major Products and Services
- Serodus ASA, History
- Serodus ASA, Key Employees
- Serodus ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Serodus ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Serodus ASA, Other Locations
- Serodus ASA, Subsidiaries
- Serodus ASA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Serodus ASA, Key Competitors
- Serodus ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Serodus ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Serodus ASA, Annual Ratios
- Serodus ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Serodus ASA, Performance Chart
- Serodus ASA, Ratio Charts