Polarcus Ltd (Polarcus) is a marine geophysical company that offers towed streamer data acquisition and imaging services. The company's marine acquisition services include vessel specifications, increasing efficiency, managing emissions to air, managing emissions to sea, polar code ready, arctic operations, ice management and remote healthcare. Its geophysical solutions comprises polarcus xarray, multi-vessel surveys, onboard QC and data processing, continuous acquisition mode, streamer sensitivity normalization, infill management, broadband solutions, pre-survey source comparison tests, de-tuned source and survey design. Polarcus serves oil and gas industries. The company has operations throughout the UK, the US, Singapore, Brazil, Russia, Nigeria and Norway. Polarcus is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Polarcus Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2017: Polarcus Awarded Broadband 3D Project In Australia
Oct 27, 2017: Polarcus Awarded XArray 3D Project In South America
Oct 27, 2017: Polarcus Receives LOI For Highly Pre-Funded Multi-Client Project In Middle East
Sep 19, 2017: Uruguay launches third licensing round for hydrocarbon exploration and production
Aug 03, 2017: Polarcus Awarded Broadband 3D Project In Asia Pacific
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polarcus Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polarcus Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Polarcus Ltd - Key Information
- Polarcus Ltd - Overview
- Polarcus Ltd - Key Employees
- Polarcus Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Polarcus Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Polarcus Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Polarcus Ltd - History
- Polarcus Ltd - Company Statement
- Polarcus Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Polarcus Ltd - Business Description
- Polarcus Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Polarcus Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Polarcus Ltd - Strengths
- Polarcus Ltd - Weaknesses
- Polarcus Ltd - Opportunities
- Polarcus Ltd - Threats
- Polarcus Ltd - Key Competitors
- Polarcus Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Information
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Ratios
- Polarcus Ltd, Share Data
- Polarcus Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Polarcus Ltd, History
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Employees
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Polarcus Ltd, Other Locations
- Polarcus Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Polarcus Ltd, Key Competitors
- Polarcus Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Polarcus Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Polarcus Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Polarcus Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Polarcus Ltd, Performance Chart
- Polarcus Ltd, Ratio Charts