Sacgasco Ltd (Sacgasco), formerly Australian Oil Company Ltd is an oil and gas company that offers conventional oil and gas exploration, development and production across Australia and abroad. The company’s singular focus of the operation is onhshore California. It explores Sacramento Basin Gas Project in Onshore Northern California and holds interest in the Dempsey and Alvares conventional gas prospects. Sacgasco prospects are situated to under-filled gas trunklines connecting to the US and Canada gas supplies to the Californian gas market. The company plans to develop Dempsey, the conventional flagship asset for near-term development goals. It has its operations in Australia and the US. Sacgasco is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Sacgasco Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: Empyrean Energy Provides Dempsey Gas Well Update
Oct 20, 2017: Sacgasco: Dempsey Gas Well Update - Completion Rig On Location
Oct 19, 2017: Empyrean Energy Announces Dempsey Gas Well Update
Oct 04, 2017: Paul Graham drilling rig 9 moves off Dempsey gas block
Oct 04, 2017: Sacgasco Provides Operations Update On Dempsey Gas Well
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sacgasco Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sacgasco Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sacgasco Ltd - Key Information
- Sacgasco Ltd - Overview
- Sacgasco Ltd - Key Employees
- Sacgasco Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Sacgasco Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Sacgasco Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Sacgasco Ltd - History
- Sacgasco Ltd - Company Statement
- Sacgasco Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sacgasco Ltd - Business Description
- Sacgasco Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Sacgasco Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sacgasco Ltd - Strengths
- Sacgasco Ltd - Weaknesses
- Sacgasco Ltd - Opportunities
- Sacgasco Ltd - Threats
- Sacgasco Ltd - Key Competitors
- Sacgasco Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Information
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Ratios
- Sacgasco Ltd, Share Data
- Sacgasco Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Sacgasco Ltd, History
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Employees
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Sacgasco Ltd, Other Locations
- Sacgasco Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Sacgasco Ltd, Key Competitors
- Sacgasco Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Sacgasco Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Sacgasco Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Sacgasco Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sacgasco Ltd, Performance Chart
- Sacgasco Ltd, Ratio Charts