Selvita SA (Selvita) is a drug discovery company that undertakes research and development in the area of oncology. The company develops novel small molecule drugs, and commercializes them with partners from the pharmaceutical industry. Its products find application in the therapeutic areas of colorectal cancer, leukemia, solid tumour, oncology, Alzheimer's disease and cognitive disorders, among others. Selvita’s services include drug discovery services, computational chemistry, medicinal chemistry, chemistry services, analytical services, preclinical development, protein chemistry services and quality assurance services. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It has presence in Poland, the US and the UK. Selvita is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.
Selvita SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 06, 2018: Selvita Appoints Steffen Heeger, M.D., PhD as Chief Medical Officer
Nov 30, 2017: Selvita promotes Edyta Jaworska to the Management Board to strengthen development in integrated drug discovery services
Nov 06, 2017: Selvita Presents at Bio-Europe 2017
Sep 15, 2017: Selvita Demonstrates Strong Revenue Growth in H1 2017
Apr 20, 2017: Selvita Shows 19% Business Growth in 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Selvita SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Selvita SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Selvita SA - Key Information
- Selvita SA - Overview
- Selvita SA - Key Employees
- Selvita SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Selvita SA - Key Operational Heads
- Selvita SA - Major Products and Services
- Selvita SA - History
- Selvita SA - Company Statement
- Selvita SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Selvita SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Selvita SA - Business Description
- Selvita SA - Corporate Strategy
- Selvita SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Selvita SA - Strengths
- Selvita SA - Weaknesses
- Selvita SA - Opportunities
- Selvita SA - Threats
- Selvita SA - Key Competitors
- Selvita SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Selvita SA, Key Information
- Selvita SA, Key Ratios
- Selvita SA, Share Data
- Selvita SA, Major Products and Services
- Selvita SA, History
- Selvita SA, Key Employees
- Selvita SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Selvita SA, Key Operational Heads
- Selvita SA, Other Locations
- Selvita SA, Subsidiaries
- Selvita SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Selvita SA, Key Competitors
- Selvita SA, SWOT Analysis
- Selvita SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Selvita SA, Annual Ratios
- Selvita SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Selvita SA, Performance Chart
- Selvita SA, Ratio Charts