Oncobiologics Inc (Oncobiologics) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and markets biosimilar therapeutics. The company's product pipeline comprises ONS-3010 and ONS-1045. It uses biosymphony platform to overcome technical and regulatory challenges in developing and commercializing mAb biosimilars. Oncobiologics' adalimumab is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and ankylosing spondylitis. The company's bevacizumab is used in colorectal cancer, lung cancer, non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, breast cancer, and head and neck cancers. It develops products for oncology and immunology areas. Oncobiologics is headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, the US.
Oncobiologics Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2018: Oncobiologics Reports Q1 Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
Feb 13, 2018: Oncobiologics Receives Positive Nasdaq Listing Determination
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oncobiologics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oncobiologics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Information
- Oncobiologics Inc - Overview
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Employees
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Oncobiologics Inc - Major Products and Services
- Oncobiologics Inc - History
- Oncobiologics Inc - Company Statement
- Oncobiologics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Oncobiologics Inc - Business Description
- Oncobiologics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Oncobiologics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Oncobiologics Inc - Strengths
- Oncobiologics Inc - Weaknesses
- Oncobiologics Inc - Opportunities
- Oncobiologics Inc - Threats
- Oncobiologics Inc - Key Competitors
- Oncobiologics Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Information
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Ratios
- Oncobiologics Inc, Share Data
- Oncobiologics Inc, Major Products and Services
- Oncobiologics Inc, History
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Employees
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Oncobiologics Inc, Other Locations
- Oncobiologics Inc, Subsidiaries
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Oncobiologics Inc, Key Competitors
- Oncobiologics Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Oncobiologics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Oncobiologics Inc, Annual Ratios
- Oncobiologics Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Oncobiologics Inc, Performance Chart
- Oncobiologics Inc, Ratio Charts