Semtech Corp (Semtech) is a supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products. The company offers products such as isolated power switches, UHD-SDI gearbox, wireless charging ICs, battery chargers, cable drivers, capacitive touch controllers, charge pump and current sink led drivers, charge pump regulators, crosspoint switches, digital controllers and equalizers, half wave discrete rectifiers, limiting amplifiers, and laser modulator drivers, among others. Its products finds applications in various industries including automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, networking and communications, optical, medical equipment, military and space, security, broadcast video, and wireless charging. The company distributes its products directly and through a network of distributors. Semtech is headquartered in Camarillo, California, the US.
Semtech Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 31, 2017: Semtech announces second quarter of fiscal year 2018 results
Mar 09, 2017: Semtech announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
Jan 26, 2017: Semtech receives two IoT Evolution Connected Home and Building Awards
Dec 13, 2016: Semtech Expands LinkCharge Wireless Charging Platform to High-Power Industrial Applications
Dec 06, 2016: Semtech's LoRa Wireless RF Technology wins IoT Product Innovation award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Semtech Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Semtech Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Semtech Corp - Key Information
- Semtech Corp - Overview
- Semtech Corp - Key Employees
- Semtech Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Semtech Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Semtech Corp - Major Products and Services
- Semtech Corp - History
- Semtech Corp - Company Statement
- Semtech Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Semtech Corp - Business Description
- Semtech Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Semtech Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Semtech Corp - Strengths
- Semtech Corp - Weaknesses
- Semtech Corp - Opportunities
- Semtech Corp - Threats
- Semtech Corp - Key Competitors
- Semtech Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Semtech Corp, Key Information
- Semtech Corp, Key Ratios
- Semtech Corp, Share Data
- Semtech Corp, Major Products and Services
- Semtech Corp, History
- Semtech Corp, Key Employees
- Semtech Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Semtech Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Semtech Corp, Other Locations
- Semtech Corp, Subsidiaries
- Semtech Corp, Key Competitors
- Semtech Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Semtech Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Semtech Corp, Annual Ratios
- Semtech Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Semtech Corp, Performance Chart
- Semtech Corp, Ratio Charts