PetroRio SA (PetroRio), formerly HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA, a subsidiary of HRT Oil & Gas Ltd is oil and gas company that provides exploration and production programs. The company offers developing a solid growth platform aiming to generate value to its shareholders by increasing its production through the acquisition of production assets. It operates several oil blocks in South of the Campos Basin, in Rio de Janeiro and also operates the Polvo Field. The company also provides acquisition of assets, efficient management, cost reduction, project optimization, positioning and other programs. PetroRio is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil..
PetroRio SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2017: Rosneft Starts Drilling First Exploration Well At Solimoes Project
Dec 29, 2016: PetroRio Announces Delisting From TSX-V In Connection With Termination Of GDS Program
Nov 14, 2016: Petro Rio Announces Its 3Q16 Earnings
Oct 31, 2016: Pancontinental Oil & Gas Announces Quarterly Activities Report: September 2016
Aug 11, 2016: PetroRio - 2Q16 Earnings Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PetroRio SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PetroRio SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PetroRio SA - Key Information
- PetroRio SA - Overview
- PetroRio SA - Key Employees
- PetroRio SA - Key Employee Biographies
- PetroRio SA - Key Operational Heads
- PetroRio SA - Major Products and Services
- PetroRio SA - History
- PetroRio SA - Company Statement
- PetroRio SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PetroRio SA - Business Description
- PetroRio SA - Corporate Strategy
- PetroRio SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PetroRio SA - Strengths
- PetroRio SA - Weaknesses
- PetroRio SA - Opportunities
- PetroRio SA - Threats
- PetroRio SA - Key Competitors
- PetroRio SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PetroRio SA, Key Information
- PetroRio SA, Key Ratios
- PetroRio SA, Share Data
- PetroRio SA, Major Products and Services
- PetroRio SA, History
- PetroRio SA, Key Employees
- PetroRio SA, Key Employee Biographies
- PetroRio SA, Key Operational Heads
- PetroRio SA, Other Locations
- PetroRio SA, Subsidiaries
- PetroRio SA, Key Competitors
- PetroRio SA, SWOT Analysis
- PetroRio SA, Ratios based on current share price
- PetroRio SA, Annual Ratios
- PetroRio SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PetroRio SA, Performance Chart
- PetroRio SA, Ratio Charts