San Leon Energy Plc (San Leon) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores and develops conventional and shale oil and gas assets across Europe and North Africa. The company holds interests in Durresi Block located in offshore Albania and includes A4-1X gas or condensate discovery and various undrilled oil and gas prospects. It also holds interests in Barryroe License located in the North Celtic Sea, offshore Ireland and includes drilled oil and gas wells. San Leon operates its assets in Albania, Ireland, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland, Spain and France. The company operates through its offices located in London and Warsaw. San Leon is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
San Leon Energy Plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 21, 2018: San Leon Energy Announces Operating And Corporate Update
Jan 16, 2018: San Leon Energy Announces Appointment Of Non-Executive Director
Jan 02, 2018: San Leon Energy announces update on convertible loan Facility
Dec 19, 2017: San Leon Energy: £11,000,000 Convertible Loan Facility And Repayment Of Avobone
Nov 03, 2017: San Leon Energy Announces Temporary Suspension
This comprehensive SWOT profile of San Leon Energy Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of San Leon Energy Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- San Leon Energy Plc - Key Information
- San Leon Energy Plc - Overview
- San Leon Energy Plc - Key Employees
- San Leon Energy Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- San Leon Energy Plc - Key Operational Heads
- San Leon Energy Plc - Major Products and Services
- San Leon Energy Plc - History
- San Leon Energy Plc - Company Statement
- San Leon Energy Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- San Leon Energy Plc - Business Description
- San Leon Energy Plc - Corporate Strategy
- San Leon Energy Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- San Leon Energy Plc - Strengths
- San Leon Energy Plc - Weaknesses
- San Leon Energy Plc - Opportunities
- San Leon Energy Plc - Threats
- San Leon Energy Plc - Key Competitors
- San Leon Energy Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Information
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Ratios
- San Leon Energy Plc, Share Data
- San Leon Energy Plc, Major Products and Services
- San Leon Energy Plc, History
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Employees
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Operational Heads
- San Leon Energy Plc, Other Locations
- San Leon Energy Plc, Subsidiaries
- San Leon Energy Plc, Key Competitors
- San Leon Energy Plc, SWOT Analysis
- San Leon Energy Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- San Leon Energy Plc, Annual Ratios
- San Leon Energy Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- San Leon Energy Plc, Performance Chart
- San Leon Energy Plc, Ratio Charts