QS Energy Inc (QS Energy), formerly Save The World Air Inc is an industrial equipment and components company that manufactures and designs production models and tests devices. The company promotes crude oil pipeline technology, services and products in the upstream and midstream energy domain. Its solutions address the capacity inadequacies of domestic and overseas pipeline infrastructures that are designed and constructed in oil production. QS Energy operates through its upstream producers, downstream refiners, and midstream transporters. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, and West Africa. QS Energy is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, the US.
QS Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 30, 2017: Veteran Pipeline Infrastructure Engineer Shannon Rasmussen Joins QS Energy To Lead Global Commercialization Of AOT Flow Assurance Technology
Jun 26, 2017: QS Energy To Commercialise AOT For Pipelines
Jan 10, 2017: QS Energy's AOT Crude Oil Pipeline Optimization Technology Under Consideration For High Volume Offshore Marine Terminal Facility
Dec 22, 2016: QS Energy Issues Q4 Shareholder Update
Jun 27, 2016: QS Energy Releases AOT Technical Update Of Value Engineered Industrial Equipment Designed To Optimize Performance Of Crude Oil Pipelines
This comprehensive SWOT profile of QS Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of QS Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- QS Energy Inc - Key Information
- QS Energy Inc - Overview
- QS Energy Inc - Key Employees
- QS Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- QS Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- QS Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- QS Energy Inc - History
- QS Energy Inc - Company Statement
- QS Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- QS Energy Inc - Business Description
- QS Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- QS Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- QS Energy Inc - Strengths
- QS Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- QS Energy Inc - Opportunities
- QS Energy Inc - Threats
- QS Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- QS Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- QS Energy Inc, Key Information
- QS Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- QS Energy Inc, Share Data
- QS Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- QS Energy Inc, History
- QS Energy Inc, Key Employees
- QS Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- QS Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- QS Energy Inc, Other Locations
- QS Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- QS Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- QS Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- QS Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- QS Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- QS Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- QS Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- QS Energy Inc, Ratio Charts