EMX Royalty Corp (EMX Royalty), formerly Eurasian Minerals Inc, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company that acquires, explores, develops and produces metals and minerals properties. The company offers royal cash flow, royalty generation, royalty acquisition and strategic investment services with mineral property assets across the world. Its properties portfolio includes Gumsberg, Puoltsa, Sakkek - Pikkujarvi, Storasen, Grand Bois, Sisorta, Adak, Aitik South, Burfjord, Storbekken, Neavesville, Copper Basin, French Bullion, Hardshell Skarn, Jasper Canyon, and others. The company has operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Canada, Serbia, Sweden, Norway and the US. EMX Royalty is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
EMX Royalty Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 25, 2017: EMX Royalty announces IG copper drill results from Malmyzh Porphyry Project
Jul 17, 2017: Eurasian Minerals to change company name
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EMX Royalty Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EMX Royalty Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- EMX Royalty Corp - Key Information
- EMX Royalty Corp - Overview
- EMX Royalty Corp - Key Employees
- EMX Royalty Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- EMX Royalty Corp - Key Operational Heads
- EMX Royalty Corp - Major Products and Services
- EMX Royalty Corp - History
- EMX Royalty Corp - Company Statement
- EMX Royalty Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- EMX Royalty Corp - Business Description
- EMX Royalty Corp - Corporate Strategy
- EMX Royalty Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EMX Royalty Corp - Strengths
- EMX Royalty Corp - Weaknesses
- EMX Royalty Corp - Opportunities
- EMX Royalty Corp - Threats
- EMX Royalty Corp - Key Competitors
- EMX Royalty Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Information
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Ratios
- EMX Royalty Corp, Share Data
- EMX Royalty Corp, Major Products and Services
- EMX Royalty Corp, History
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Employees
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Operational Heads
- EMX Royalty Corp, Other Locations
- EMX Royalty Corp, Subsidiaries
- EMX Royalty Corp, Key Competitors
- EMX Royalty Corp, SWOT Analysis
- EMX Royalty Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- EMX Royalty Corp, Annual Ratios
- EMX Royalty Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- EMX Royalty Corp, Performance Chart
- EMX Royalty Corp, Ratio Charts