Scientex Berhad (Scientex) is a chemical company that manufactures and supplies packaging products. The company's products include industrial packaging, consumer packaging, green energy, and automotive interior products. Its industrial packaging products comprise PP strapping band, stretch films, HDPE, FIBC bag, woven bag, PP tying bag and corrugated carton box. Scientex' consumer packaging products include shrink hood, printed film, lamination base film, shrink film, stretch hood, barrier film, wicket bags, and PU adhesives. The company also provides PVC and TPO sheets and laminate to automotive manufacturers and car assemblers. It supplies its products across Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and Japan. Scientex is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
Scientex Berhad Key Recent Developments
Oct 06, 2017: Scientex Announces Appointment Of MR WONG CHIN MUN
Sep 19, 2017: Scientex Announces Retirement Of MR TEOW HER KOK
Jun 20, 2017: Scientex Reaches New Record In Quarterly Earnings
Jun 16, 2017: SCIENTEX Announces Change Of Address
May 16, 2017: Scientex Announces Additional Listing Announcement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Scientex Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Scientex Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Scientex Berhad - Key Information
- Scientex Berhad - Overview
- Scientex Berhad - Key Employees
- Scientex Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Scientex Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Scientex Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Scientex Berhad - History
- Scientex Berhad - Company Statement
- Scientex Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Scientex Berhad - Business Description
- Scientex Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Scientex Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Scientex Berhad - Strengths
- Scientex Berhad - Weaknesses
- Scientex Berhad - Opportunities
- Scientex Berhad - Threats
- Scientex Berhad - Key Competitors
- Scientex Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Scientex Berhad, Key Information
- Scientex Berhad, Key Ratios
- Scientex Berhad, Share Data
- Scientex Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Scientex Berhad, History
- Scientex Berhad, Key Employees
- Scientex Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Scientex Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Scientex Berhad, Other Locations
- Scientex Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Scientex Berhad, Key Competitors
- Scientex Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Scientex Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Scientex Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Scientex Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Scientex Berhad, Performance Chart
- Scientex Berhad, Ratio Charts