TOA OIL Co Ltd (TOA), a subsidiary of Showa Shell Sekiyu KK, is an oil and gas company that offers contract refining of crude oil. The company offers products such as kerosene, diesel oil, coker naphtha scrubber, vacuum diesel oil, polynaphtha unit, LPG hydrofining unit, gasoline scrubber, sulphur recovery unit, hydrogen production unit, vacuum distillation unit, atmospheric distillation unit, and others. It provides contract refining of crude oil for processing crude oil and feedstock into various oil products. TOA operates through Mizue and Ogimachi factories for the production of petroleum products. The company sells its products across Japan. TOA is headquartered in Kawasaki-ku, Japan.
TOA OIL Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2017: Toa Oil's Keihin Refinery Catches Fire
Jul 03, 2017: Showa Shell Sekiyu Plans To Decrease Crude Refining By 3%
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TOA OIL Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TOA OIL Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Key Information
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Overview
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Key Employees
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - History
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Company Statement
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Business Description
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Strengths
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Opportunities
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Threats
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- TOA OIL Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Information
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Share Data
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, History
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Employees
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Other Locations
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- TOA OIL Co Ltd, Ratio Charts