pSivida Corp (pSivida) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that offers development of miniaturized, sustained-release drug delivery products and technologies. The company’s products include iluvien, retisert and durasert. Its durasert is an injectable, miniaturized, sustained-release drug delivery system, used for the treatment of chronic diseases of the back of the eye. pSivida’s iluvien is an injectable, non-erodible, intravitreal implant for the treatment of DME. The company offers drug delivery products and technologies to treat serious, debilitating diseases of the eye that can lead to blindness. It operates in the US and the UK. pSivida is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the US.
pSivida Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2018: pSivida Reports Second Quarter FY2018 Results; Continues to Achieve Milestones and Timelines
Nov 07, 2017: pSivida Builds Momentum During First Quarter FY18; Continues Operating Milestone Execution
Sep 26, 2017: pSivida Partners with Global Pharmaceuticals Company to Develop Sustained Release Formulations of Glaucoma Drugs
Sep 11, 2017: pSivida Achieves Significant Milestones Throughout FY 2017; Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017 Results
Jun 28, 2017: pSivida Enhances Board of Directors with Election of Veteran Healthcare Executive Kristine Peterson
This comprehensive SWOT profile of pSivida Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of pSivida Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- pSivida Corp - Key Information
- pSivida Corp - Overview
- pSivida Corp - Key Employees
- pSivida Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- pSivida Corp - Key Operational Heads
- pSivida Corp - Major Products and Services
- pSivida Corp - History
- pSivida Corp - Company Statement
- pSivida Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- pSivida Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- pSivida Corp - Business Description
- pSivida Corp - Corporate Strategy
- pSivida Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- pSivida Corp - Strengths
- pSivida Corp - Weaknesses
- pSivida Corp - Opportunities
- pSivida Corp - Threats
- pSivida Corp - Key Competitors
- pSivida Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- pSivida Corp, Key Information
- pSivida Corp, Key Ratios
- pSivida Corp, Share Data
- pSivida Corp, Major Products and Services
- pSivida Corp, History
- pSivida Corp, Key Employees
- pSivida Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- pSivida Corp, Key Operational Heads
- pSivida Corp, Other Locations
- pSivida Corp, Subsidiaries
- pSivida Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- pSivida Corp, Key Competitors
- pSivida Corp, SWOT Analysis
- pSivida Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- pSivida Corp, Annual Ratios
- pSivida Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- pSivida Corp, Performance Chart
- pSivida Corp, Ratio Charts