Merus NV (Merus) is a a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company that develops bispecific antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company offers bispecific antibody candidates for the treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, and other solid tumors. It provides proprietary technology platform biclonics, a bispecific, full length human IgG antibodies which are used for the development of its lead candidates. Merus conducts pre-clinical discovery programs using its technology platform to identify multiple additional bispecific antibody candidates and advance them to clinical development. The company provides IP-protected bispecific biclonics and combination oligoclonics antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer patients. Merus is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Merus NV Key Recent Developments
Dec 27, 2017: Merus Announces the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Denies Regeneron's Petition to Rehear the Panel's Decision Affirming Merus' Inequitable Conduct Claim Against Regeneron
Nov 30, 2017: Merus Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Clinical Highlights
Sep 20, 2017: Merus’ Intellectual Property Portfolio Expands with Two New Patents For its Biclonics Technology
Sep 19, 2017: Merus Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Progress
Jul 28, 2017: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Affirms Merus’ Inequitable Conduct Claim Against Regeneron
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Merus NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Merus NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Merus NV - Key Information
- Merus NV - Overview
- Merus NV - Key Employees
- Merus NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Merus NV - Key Operational Heads
- Merus NV - Major Products and Services
- Merus NV - History
- Merus NV - Company Statement
- Merus NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Merus NV - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Merus NV - Business Description
- Merus NV - Corporate Strategy
- Merus NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Merus NV - Strengths
- Merus NV - Weaknesses
- Merus NV - Opportunities
- Merus NV - Threats
- Merus NV - Key Competitors
- Merus NV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Merus NV, Key Information
- Merus NV, Key Ratios
- Merus NV, Share Data
- Merus NV, Major Products and Services
- Merus NV, History
- Merus NV, Key Employees
- Merus NV, Key Employee Biographies
- Merus NV, Key Operational Heads
- Merus NV, Other Locations
- Merus NV, Subsidiaries
- Merus NV, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Merus NV, Key Competitors
- Merus NV, SWOT Analysis
- Merus NV, Ratios based on current share price
- Merus NV, Annual Ratios
- Merus NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Merus NV, Performance Chart
- Merus NV, Ratio Charts