NU-Oil and Gas Plc (NU-Oil), formerly Enegi Oil Plc is an independent oil and gas company that offers oil and gas exploration and production services. The company's services include exploration and development of natural gas, crude oil, and petroleum properties. It focuses on acquiring interests in stranded and marginal fields. NU-Oil’s current operations comprise opportunities on and around the Port au Port Peninsula in Newfoundland, Canada. The company also provides working interests in new land exploration through onshore petroleum leasing and offers offshore exploration license. It has its operations in Canada and the UK. NU-Oil is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
NU-Oil and Gas Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2018: MFDevCo enters into agreement with Aker Solutions
Dec 21, 2017: Nu-Oil and Gas announces audited results for year ended June 30, 2017
Nov 30, 2017: NU-Oil and Gas provides update on its operations in Garden Hill site
Aug 14, 2017: NU-Oil And Gas: Update On Lease PL2002-01(A)
Jul 03, 2017: NU-Oil And Gas Provides PL2002-01(A) Update And Board Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NU-Oil and Gas Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NU-Oil and Gas Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Key Information
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Overview
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Key Employees
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Key Operational Heads
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Major Products and Services
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - History
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Company Statement
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Business Description
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Corporate Strategy
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Strengths
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Weaknesses
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Opportunities
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Threats
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Key Competitors
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Information
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Ratios
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Share Data
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Major Products and Services
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, History
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Employees
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Operational Heads
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Other Locations
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Subsidiaries
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Key Competitors
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, SWOT Analysis
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Annual Ratios
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Performance Chart
- NU-Oil and Gas Plc, Ratio Charts