Oclaro, Inc. (Oclaro) is a medical technology company that offers optical network technology service. The company provides tunable and fixed lasers and transmitters, lithium niobate modulators, receivers, transceivers, and coherent pluggable modules. It offers products through the division DWDM transmission and side datacom products. Oclaro’s DWDM transmission products include linecards and subsystems, transponder modules and transceivers, components, modulators, common equipment, tunable lasers, receivers, and others. The company’s side datacom products include modules and transceivers, transponder and transceivers components, photodetectors, and wireless. It operates through research and development, and chip fabrication facilities in the US, the UK, Italy, Korea and Japan. Oclaro is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Oclaro, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Oclaro Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results
Aug 02,2017: Oclaro Appoints Global Communications Services Executive to Board of Directors
Jan 31,2017: Oclaro Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results
Jan 18,2017: Oclaro Announces Preliminary Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Financial Results
Nov 01,2016: Oclaro Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oclaro, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of a ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, a highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oclaro, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary: of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Information
Oclaro, Inc. - Overview
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Employees
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Oclaro, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Oclaro, Inc. - History
Oclaro, Inc. - Company Statement
Oclaro, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Oclaro, Inc. - Business Description
Oclaro, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Oclaro, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Oclaro, Inc. - Strengths
Oclaro, Inc. - Weaknesses
Oclaro, Inc. - Opportunities
Oclaro, Inc. - Threats
Oclaro, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Oclaro, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Oclaro, Inc., Key Information
Oclaro, Inc., Key Ratios
Oclaro, Inc., Share Data
Oclaro, Inc., Major Products and Services
Oclaro, Inc., History
Oclaro, Inc., Key Employees
Oclaro, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Oclaro, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Oclaro, Inc., Other Locations
Oclaro, Inc., Subsidiaries
Oclaro, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Oclaro, Inc., Key Competitors
Oclaro, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Oclaro, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Oclaro, Inc., Annual Ratios
Oclaro, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Oclaro, Inc., Performance Chart
Oclaro, Inc., Ratio Charts