WPX Energy Inc (WPX Energy) is an oil and gas company that carries out drilling and exploration activities. The company exploits and develops unconventional properties. It produces natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil from non-conventional resources including tight-sands, shale formations, and coal-bed methane reserves. WPX Energy conducts drilling and exploration operations in Williston Basin in North Dakota, San Juan Basin in New Mexico and Permian Basin in Texas. The company's San Juan Basin has eight drilling pads. It develops oil wells in Bakken Shale and Three Forks formation. WPX Energy is headquartered in, Oklahoma, the US.
WPX Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 18, 2017: Oryx Midstream To Build New Regional Crude Oil Transport Pipeline In Delaware Basin
Aug 02, 2017: WPX Energy Reports 2Q 2017 Results
Jul 17, 2017: Maverick Terminals Gets Lease Agreement At Port Of Corpus Christi; Plans Pipeline To Mexico
Jun 13, 2017: WPX Agrees To Form Jv To Develop Permian Midstream Assets
Jun 13, 2017: Howard Midstream Energy Enters Delaware Basin
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WPX Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WPX Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- WPX Energy Inc - Key Information
- WPX Energy Inc - Overview
- WPX Energy Inc - Key Employees
- WPX Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- WPX Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- WPX Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- WPX Energy Inc - History
- WPX Energy Inc - Company Statement
- WPX Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- WPX Energy Inc - Business Description
- WPX Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- WPX Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- WPX Energy Inc - Strengths
- WPX Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- WPX Energy Inc - Opportunities
- WPX Energy Inc - Threats
- WPX Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- WPX Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Information
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- WPX Energy Inc, Share Data
- WPX Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- WPX Energy Inc, History
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Employees
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- WPX Energy Inc, Other Locations
- WPX Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- WPX Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- WPX Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- WPX Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- WPX Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- WPX Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- WPX Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- WPX Energy Inc, Ratio Charts