Nanobiotix SA (Nanobiotix) is a nanomedicine company that develops tools for local treatment of cancer. The company provides products such as NBTXR3, NBTX IV and TOPO NBTX. Its NBTXR3 nanoparticles are designed for direct injection into the tumor. Nanobiotix’s NBTX-IV nanoparticles are designed for intravenous injection. The company’s NBTX-TOPO nanoparticles is a gel to be applied during surgery after removal of the tumor. It also develops other nanomedicine programs such as nanoMag, magnetic particles for the treatment and diagnosis of cancer; and nanoPDT. The company operates in the US and France. Nanobiotix is headquartered in Paris, France.
Nanobiotix SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Nanobiotix 2017 Q4 and annual revenues
Jan 22, 2018: Nanobiotix Presents First Promising Data From Phase I/II Liver Cancers Trial of NBTXR3 At the American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal Annual Meeting
Dec 26, 2017: FDA Approves Nanobiotix’s First Immuno-oncology Trial
Dec 26, 2017: Nanobiotix: 2017 review and 2018 expected milestones
Nov 15, 2017: Nanobiotix revenues for the 3rd quarter of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nanobiotix SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nanobiotix SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Information
- Nanobiotix SA - Overview
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Employees
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Operational Heads
- Nanobiotix SA - Major Products and Services
- Nanobiotix SA - History
- Nanobiotix SA - Company Statement
- Nanobiotix SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Nanobiotix SA - Business Description
- Nanobiotix SA - Corporate Strategy
- Nanobiotix SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nanobiotix SA - Strengths
- Nanobiotix SA - Weaknesses
- Nanobiotix SA - Opportunities
- Nanobiotix SA - Threats
- Nanobiotix SA - Key Competitors
- Nanobiotix SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Information
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Ratios
- Nanobiotix SA, Share Data
- Nanobiotix SA, Major Products and Services
- Nanobiotix SA, History
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Employees
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Operational Heads
- Nanobiotix SA, Other Locations
- Nanobiotix SA, Subsidiaries
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Nanobiotix SA, Key Competitors
- Nanobiotix SA, SWOT Analysis
- Nanobiotix SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Nanobiotix SA, Annual Ratios
- Nanobiotix SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nanobiotix SA, Performance Chart
- Nanobiotix SA, Ratio Charts