Plug Power Inc (Plug Power) is an alternative energy technology provider that designs and develops fuel cell structures. The company’s products include gendrive, genkey, material handling products, gensure, genfuel, and genfuel for stationary markets products. Its material handling products comprise outdoor dispenser, indoor dispenser, and outdoor hydrogen pads. Plug Power’s stationary markets products include bulk refueling and cylinder exchange. Plug Power provides training for operator gendrive system and the gendrive and genfuel system and others. The company offers technical supports for hands-on repairs, data collection, direct diagnostics, comprehensive reporting and others. It serves food distribution, retail distribution, telecom, manufacturing, utilities, transportation, railroad, and government sectors. Plug Power is headquartered in Latham, New York, the US.
Plug Power Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 21, 2017: Plug Power Announces Expanded Collaboration With Walmart
May 12, 2017: Gregory Graves Joins Plug Power Board of Directors
Apr 05, 2017: Plug Power and Amazon Sign Agreement for Multi-Site GenKey Deployments
Mar 30, 2017: Plug Power elects Luke Schneider to board of directors
Mar 09, 2017: Plug Power Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Plug Power Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Plug Power Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Plug Power Inc - Key Information
- Plug Power Inc - Overview
- Plug Power Inc - Key Employees
- Plug Power Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Plug Power Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Plug Power Inc - Major Products and Services
- Plug Power Inc - History
- Plug Power Inc - Company Statement
- Plug Power Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Plug Power Inc - Business Description
- Plug Power Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Plug Power Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Plug Power Inc - Strengths
- Plug Power Inc - Weaknesses
- Plug Power Inc - Opportunities
- Plug Power Inc - Threats
- Plug Power Inc - Key Competitors
- Plug Power Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Plug Power Inc, Key Information
- Plug Power Inc, Key Ratios
- Plug Power Inc, Share Data
- Plug Power Inc, Major Products and Services
- Plug Power Inc, History
- Plug Power Inc, Key Employees
- Plug Power Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Plug Power Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Plug Power Inc, Other Locations
- Plug Power Inc, Subsidiaries
- Plug Power Inc, Key Competitors
- Plug Power Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Plug Power Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Plug Power Inc, Annual Ratios
- Plug Power Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Plug Power Inc, Performance Chart
- Plug Power Inc, Ratio Charts