The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oriola-KD Oyj (Oriola-KD) is a retail and wholesale company which distributes pharmaceuticals and health and wellbeing products. It offers expert advice on health and wellbeing and quality products through pharmacies. The company provides wide service offerings covering pharmaceutical distribution, branded products and other tailored services to healthcare operators. Its product portfolio includes vitamins, pharmaceutical cosmetics, skincare products, tests, dietary supplements, sports drinks, wound care products and other related products under Avene, Gefilus, Lysi and Oriola’s brands. It also provides pharmaceutical distribution services and a range of value adding services from clinical research to consumer services to pharmacies, pharma companies, veterinarians and grocery stores. Oriola-KD is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Oriola-KD Oyj Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: Oriola: Half year financial report 1 January–30 June 2018
May 29,2018: Oriola: Management Changes
Mar 14,2018: Changes in Oriola´s Group Management team
Feb 13,2018: Oriolas Group Appoints Helena Kukkonen As Chief Financial Officer
Feb 13,2018: Oriola Financial Statements Release January-December 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Oriola-KD Oyj - Key Facts
Oriola-KD Oyj - Key Employees
Oriola-KD Oyj - Key Employee Biographies
Oriola-KD Oyj - Major Products and Services
Oriola-KD Oyj - History
Oriola-KD Oyj - Company Statement
Oriola-KD Oyj - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Oriola-KD Oyj - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer
Business Segment: Healthcare
Business Segment: Services
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Oriola-KD Oyj - Corporate Strategy
Oriola-KD Oyj - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Oriola-KD Oyj - Strengths
Oriola-KD Oyj - Weaknesses
Oriola-KD Oyj - Opportunities
Oriola-KD Oyj - Threats
Oriola-KD Oyj - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2018: Oriola: Half year financial report 1 January–30 June 2018
May 29, 2018: Oriola: Management Changes
Mar 14, 2018: Changes in Oriola´s Group Management team
Feb 13, 2018: Oriola Financial Statements Release January-December 2017
Feb 12, 2018: Oriola’s new President and CEO joins the company
Jan 31, 2018: Recommendation by the Nomination Committee of Oriola concerning the Board of Directors to be elected by the 2018 Annual General Meeting
Dec 18, 2017: Robert Andersson appointed Oriola new President and CEO
Dec 18, 2017: Oriola’s President and CEO to change
Dec 18, 2017: Oriola specifies the outlook for 2017
Oct 25, 2017: Oriola: Interim Report January-September 2017
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Oriola-KD Oyj, Key Facts
Oriola-KD Oyj, Key Employees
Oriola-KD Oyj, Key Employee Biographies
Oriola-KD Oyj, Major Products and Services
Oriola-KD Oyj, History
Oriola-KD Oyj, Subsidiaries
Oriola-KD Oyj, Key Competitors
Oriola-KD Oyj, Ratios based on current share price
Oriola-KD Oyj, Annual Ratios
Oriola-KD Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Oriola-KD Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Oriola-KD Oyj, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Oriola-KD Oyj, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Oriola-KD Oyj, Ratio Charts