Medivir AB (Medivir) is a bio-pharmaceutical company which focuses on research and develops new drugs for the treatment of infectious diseases, bone disorders and cancer. The company specializes within protease inhibitor research and nucleotide or nucleoside science. It offers products under development for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, osteoarthritis, solid tumors, hepatocellular carcinoma and RSV-infection. Medivir also provides products in partnership with other pharmaceutical companies for the disease areas of hepatitis C and labial herpes. The company’s products are in Phase I and phase II development stages. It operates through a research unit in Huddinge, Sweden. Medvir is headquartered in Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Medivir AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2018: Medivir - Year End Report January - December 2017
Nov 10, 2017: Medivir appoints Christina Herder as Executive Vice President Strategic Business Development
Nov 08, 2017: Medivir Announces New Cancer Project, Leukotide, Derived from its in-house Nucleotide Platform
Nov 03, 2017: Medivir appoints Erik Bjork as Chief Financial Officer
Oct 26, 2017: Medivir - Interim Report, January - September 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medivir AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medivir AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Medivir AB - Key Information
- Medivir AB - Overview
- Medivir AB - Key Employees
- Medivir AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Medivir AB - Key Operational Heads
- Medivir AB - Major Products and Services
- Medivir AB - History
- Medivir AB - Company Statement
- Medivir AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Medivir AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Medivir AB - Business Description
- Medivir AB - Corporate Strategy
- Medivir AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medivir AB - Strengths
- Medivir AB - Weaknesses
- Medivir AB - Opportunities
- Medivir AB - Threats
- Medivir AB - Key Competitors
- Medivir AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Medivir AB, Key Information
- Medivir AB, Key Ratios
- Medivir AB, Share Data
- Medivir AB, Major Products and Services
- Medivir AB, History
- Medivir AB, Key Employees
- Medivir AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Medivir AB, Key Operational Heads
- Medivir AB, Other Locations
- Medivir AB, Subsidiaries
- Medivir AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Medivir AB, Key Competitors
- Medivir AB, SWOT Analysis
- Medivir AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Medivir AB, Annual Ratios
- Medivir AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Medivir AB, Performance Chart
- Medivir AB, Ratio Charts