NephroGenex Inc (NephroGenex) is a developer of drugs to treat kidney diseases. The company offers pyridorin is a novel acting compound used to improve treatment of diabetic nephropathy. It also offers PYR- 206, PYR- 205/207; and PYR- 210 drugs. NephroGenex offers pioneer program by securing from the FDA a fast track designation and special protocol assessment. The company’s products are used in the treatment of several types of acute renal failure disorders and kidney diseases such as chronic kidney disease, diabetic nephropathy and acute kidney injury. NephroGenex is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
NephroGenex Inc Key Recent Developments
May 02, 2016: NephroGenex Commences Voluntary Chapter 11 Proceeding; Seeks To Initiate Sale Process Under Section 363
Jan 05, 2016: NephroGenex Announces Formation Of Scientific Advisory Board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NephroGenex Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NephroGenex Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Information
- NephroGenex Inc - Overview
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Employees
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Operational Heads
- NephroGenex Inc - Major Products and Services
- NephroGenex Inc - History
- NephroGenex Inc - Company Statement
- NephroGenex Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NephroGenex Inc - Business Description
- NephroGenex Inc - Corporate Strategy
- NephroGenex Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NephroGenex Inc - Strengths
- NephroGenex Inc - Weaknesses
- NephroGenex Inc - Opportunities
- NephroGenex Inc - Threats
- NephroGenex Inc - Key Competitors
- NephroGenex Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Information
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Ratios
- NephroGenex Inc, Share Data
- NephroGenex Inc, Major Products and Services
- NephroGenex Inc, History
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Employees
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Operational Heads
- NephroGenex Inc, Other Locations
- NephroGenex Inc, Subsidiaries
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- NephroGenex Inc, Key Competitors
- NephroGenex Inc, SWOT Analysis
- NephroGenex Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- NephroGenex Inc, Annual Ratios
- NephroGenex Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NephroGenex Inc, Performance Chart
- NephroGenex Inc, Ratio Charts