North Energy ASA (North Energy) is an upstream oil and gas company that provides exploration and development services in Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). The company’s services include oil and gas exploration and development, license mapping and drilling programs, and conducting geological and geophysical studies. It enhances its production activity and expands its acreage position. North Energy operates through its portfolio of production licenses in the Norwegian Sea, Barents Sea and North Sea regions. The company shares the operational and financial risks through partnerships with other oil and gas companies. It has its operations in Stavanger and Vika, Norway. North Energy is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
North Energy ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: North Energy: Fourth Quarter Of 2017 - Growing Investment Portfolio
Feb 16, 2017: North Energy Provides Fourth Quarter Of 2016 - Successful Turnaround And Proposed Dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of North Energy ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of North Energy ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- North Energy ASA - Key Information
- North Energy ASA - Overview
- North Energy ASA - Key Employees
- North Energy ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- North Energy ASA - Key Operational Heads
- North Energy ASA - Major Products and Services
- North Energy ASA - History
- North Energy ASA - Company Statement
- North Energy ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- North Energy ASA - Business Description
- North Energy ASA - Corporate Strategy
- North Energy ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- North Energy ASA - Strengths
- North Energy ASA - Weaknesses
- North Energy ASA - Opportunities
- North Energy ASA - Threats
- North Energy ASA - Key Competitors
- North Energy ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- North Energy ASA, Key Information
- North Energy ASA, Key Ratios
- North Energy ASA, Share Data
- North Energy ASA, Major Products and Services
- North Energy ASA, History
- North Energy ASA, Key Employees
- North Energy ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- North Energy ASA, Key Operational Heads
- North Energy ASA, Other Locations
- North Energy ASA, Subsidiaries
- North Energy ASA, Key Competitors
- North Energy ASA, SWOT Analysis
- North Energy ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- North Energy ASA, Annual Ratios
- North Energy ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- North Energy ASA, Performance Chart
- North Energy ASA, Ratio Charts