Opsens Inc (Opsens) is a diversified company. The company offers fiber optic sensing solutions for medical, oil and gas, and industrial applications. Its products include fiber optic pressure sensors, fiber optic strain sensors, fiber optic temperature sensors, fiber optic displacement sensors, fiber optic extensometer, signal conditioners, and OEM boards. Opsens provides fiber optic sensors and signal conditioners for controlling temperature, pressure, and strain and deformation measurement. The company serves life sciences, energy, defense and aerospace, geotechnical, civil engineering, scientific laboratory, and other market sectors. It has operations throughout Canada. Opsens is headquartered in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
Opsens Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 29, 2017: Opsens Reports Q3 2017 Results - Another Record Quarter with Revenues Up 130% to $4.9 Million
Jun 07, 2017: Robin Villeneuve Appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Apr 19, 2017: Opsens Reports Q2 2017 Results - Quarterly Consolidated Revenues Up 75% to $4.8 Million
Jan 26, 2017: Opsens Reports Q1 2017 Results - Focused Execution Leads to Record Quarterly Revenues
Nov 16, 2016: Opsens Reports Results for 2016-Record Total Revenues Driven by Tenfold Increase in FFR Sales
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Opsens Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Opsens Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Opsens Inc - Key Information
- Opsens Inc - Overview
- Opsens Inc - Key Employees
- Opsens Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Opsens Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Opsens Inc - Major Products and Services
- Opsens Inc - History
- Opsens Inc - Company Statement
- Opsens Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Opsens Inc - Business Description
- Opsens Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Opsens Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Opsens Inc - Strengths
- Opsens Inc - Weaknesses
- Opsens Inc - Opportunities
- Opsens Inc - Threats
- Opsens Inc - Key Competitors
- Opsens Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Opsens Inc, Key Information
- Opsens Inc, Key Ratios
- Opsens Inc, Share Data
- Opsens Inc, Major Products and Services
- Opsens Inc, History
- Opsens Inc, Key Employees
- Opsens Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Opsens Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Opsens Inc, Other Locations
- Opsens Inc, Subsidiaries
- Opsens Inc, Key Competitors
- Opsens Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Opsens Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Opsens Inc, Annual Ratios
- Opsens Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Opsens Inc, Performance Chart
- Opsens Inc, Ratio Charts