Natera Inc (Natera), formerly Gene Security Network Inc is a genetic testing and diagnostics company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for DNA analysis. The company offers products such as panorama prenatal testing, pre-implantation genetic testing, miscarriage testing, genetic carrier screening and paternity testing. Its pre-implantation genetic testing includes translocation testing, aneuploidy screening, and single gene testing. Natera offers constellation, a cloud-based software product that allows laboratory customers to gain access through the cloud to the company’s algorithms and bioinformatics in order to validate and launch tests. The company also undertakes clinical trial of several genetic materials. Natera is headquartered in San Carlos, California, the US.
Natera Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Natera Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Sep 20, 2017: Natera Selected for Circulating Tumor DNA Study in Bladder Cancer
Aug 21, 2017: Natera Launches Signatera Personalized Circulating Tumor DNA Technology for Cancer Research
Aug 08, 2017: Natera Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 09, 2017: Natera Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Natera Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Natera Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Natera Inc - Key Information
- Natera Inc - Overview
- Natera Inc - Key Employees
- Natera Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Natera Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Natera Inc - Major Products and Services
- Natera Inc - History
- Natera Inc - Company Statement
- Natera Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Natera Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Natera Inc - Business Description
- Natera Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Natera Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Natera Inc - Strengths
- Natera Inc - Weaknesses
- Natera Inc - Opportunities
- Natera Inc - Threats
- Natera Inc - Key Competitors
- Natera Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Natera Inc, Key Information
- Natera Inc, Key Ratios
- Natera Inc, Share Data
- Natera Inc, Major Products and Services
- Natera Inc, History
- Natera Inc, Key Employees
- Natera Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Natera Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Natera Inc, Other Locations
- Natera Inc, Subsidiaries
- Natera Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Natera Inc, Key Competitors
- Natera Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Natera Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Natera Inc, Annual Ratios
- Natera Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Natera Inc, Performance Chart
- Natera Inc, Ratio Charts