Nattopharma ASA (Nattopharma) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and sells vitamin K2 for bone and cardiovascular health. The company's MenaQ7 is a clinically-proven Vitamin K2 (MK-7) for bone and cardiovascular health. It develops products for supplement, health care and functional food markets. Nattopharma provides services such as marketing and sales support, clinical chemistry testing, and contract manufacturing services. The company also offers marketing and sales support for its clients. It collaborates with academic institutions and research facilities for its research activities. The company has presence in Norway and the US. Nattopharma is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Nattopharma ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2018: Natto: Enhanced Management Structure Aligned With Focused Business Unit Strategy
Feb 08, 2018: NATTO: Second Half And Preliminary Full Year 2017 Earnings Release
Nov 28, 2017: Exciting New Nattopharma Partnerships & Launch In China
Nov 07, 2017: New MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 Patents Granted
Sep 21, 2017: NattoPharma: MenaQ7 Full Spectrum Vitamin K2 to Launch at SupplySide West
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nattopharma ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nattopharma ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Information
- Nattopharma ASA - Overview
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Employees
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Nattopharma ASA - Major Products and Services
- Nattopharma ASA - History
- Nattopharma ASA - Company Statement
- Nattopharma ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Nattopharma ASA - Business Description
- Nattopharma ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Nattopharma ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nattopharma ASA - Strengths
- Nattopharma ASA - Weaknesses
- Nattopharma ASA - Opportunities
- Nattopharma ASA - Threats
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Competitors
- Nattopharma ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Information
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Ratios
- Nattopharma ASA, Share Data
- Nattopharma ASA, Major Products and Services
- Nattopharma ASA, History
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Employees
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Nattopharma ASA, Other Locations
- Nattopharma ASA, Subsidiaries
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Competitors
- Nattopharma ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Nattopharma ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Nattopharma ASA, Annual Ratios
- Nattopharma ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nattopharma ASA, Performance Chart
- Nattopharma ASA, Ratio Charts