Oil Basins Ltd (Oil Basins) is an oil and gas company that explores, produces, and develops crude oil and natural gas properties. The company explores oil and gas properties in onshore Canning Basin of Western Australia, offshore Gippsland Basin waters of south-eastern Australia, and offshore Carnarvon Basin waters of Western Australia. Its projects include Carnarvon Basin offshore, Gippsland Basin offshore, Canning Basin onshore, Derby Block- onshore, and CSG LNG Downstream, among others. Oil Basins operates offshore and two onshore petroleum exploration permits across Australia. The company offers its products and services across Australia. Oil Basins is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Oil Basins Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2017: Oil Basins Announces Half-year Financial Report Ended 31 December 2016
Mar 16, 2017: Withdrawal Of Oil Basins From The Ep487 Derby Block Permit
Jan 31, 2017: Oil Basins: Notice Of Intention To Grant Renewal Of Petroleum Retention Lease R3 (Cyrano)
Jan 30, 2017: Oil Basins: Suspension And Extension Of Exploration Permit VIC/P47
Jul 29, 2016: Oil Basins Provides June 2016 Quarterly Report
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oil Basins Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oil Basins Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Oil Basins Ltd - Key Information
- Oil Basins Ltd - Overview
- Oil Basins Ltd - Key Employees
- Oil Basins Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Oil Basins Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Oil Basins Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Oil Basins Ltd - History
- Oil Basins Ltd - Company Statement
- Oil Basins Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Oil Basins Ltd - Business Description
- Oil Basins Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Oil Basins Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Oil Basins Ltd - Strengths
- Oil Basins Ltd - Weaknesses
- Oil Basins Ltd - Opportunities
- Oil Basins Ltd - Threats
- Oil Basins Ltd - Key Competitors
- Oil Basins Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Information
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Ratios
- Oil Basins Ltd, Share Data
- Oil Basins Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Oil Basins Ltd, History
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Employees
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Oil Basins Ltd, Other Locations
- Oil Basins Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Oil Basins Ltd, Key Competitors
- Oil Basins Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Oil Basins Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Oil Basins Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Oil Basins Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Oil Basins Ltd, Performance Chart
- Oil Basins Ltd, Ratio Charts