Onxeo SA (Onxeo) is a biopharmaceutical company that offers development, and registration of orphan oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company’s pipeline products include livatag, belchop, beleodaq, amep, asidna, validive, and others. It provides drugs for the treatment of liver cancer, and treatment and prevention of radio chemotherapy, head cancer and neck cancer. Onxeo's livatag is a nanoparticle formulation of doxorubicin, which is developed for the treatment of primary liver cancer. The company offers preclinical and clinical development, regulatory affairs, and other services. It markets its products through its distribution network. Onxeo is headquartered in Paris, France.
Onxeo SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 23, 2018: Onxeo Announces Update On Litigation with SpeBio/SpePharm
Oct 26, 2017: Onxeo Provides Strategy Update and Reports 2017 Third Quarter Financial Information
Oct 02, 2017: Onxeo Introduces platON, a Proprietary Chemistry Platform of Decoy Oligonucleotides
Jul 28, 2017: Onxeo Reports First-Half 2017 Results and Business Update
Apr 26, 2017: Onxeo: Q1 2017 financial information and business update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Onxeo SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Onxeo SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Onxeo SA - Key Information
- Onxeo SA - Overview
- Onxeo SA - Key Employees
- Onxeo SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Onxeo SA - Key Operational Heads
- Onxeo SA - Major Products and Services
- Onxeo SA - History
- Onxeo SA - Company Statement
- Onxeo SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Onxeo SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Onxeo SA - Business Description
- Onxeo SA - Corporate Strategy
- Onxeo SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Onxeo SA - Strengths
- Onxeo SA - Weaknesses
- Onxeo SA - Opportunities
- Onxeo SA - Threats
- Onxeo SA - Key Competitors
- Onxeo SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Onxeo SA, Key Information
- Onxeo SA, Key Ratios
- Onxeo SA, Share Data
- Onxeo SA, Major Products and Services
- Onxeo SA, History
- Onxeo SA, Key Employees
- Onxeo SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Onxeo SA, Key Operational Heads
- Onxeo SA, Other Locations
- Onxeo SA, Subsidiaries
- Onxeo SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Onxeo SA, Key Competitors
- Onxeo SA, SWOT Analysis
- Onxeo SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Onxeo SA, Annual Ratios
- Onxeo SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Onxeo SA, Performance Chart
- Onxeo SA, Ratio Charts