Metlifecare Ltd (Metlifecare) is a healthcare service provider that owns and manages retirement villages to older citizens in New Zealand. The center provides retirement villages provide services such as healthcare services, security, community and companionship, maintenance free living and caring environment and continuum of care, among others. It also encourage families to take part in the decision making process. The center provides various amenities across its different villages. It provides care services through its independent villas and apartments, serviced apartments, rest homes and hospitals. The center owns and operates retirement villages in Kerikeri, Auckland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty and Lower North Island, among others. Metlifecare is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Metlifecare Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2017: Metlifecare Appoints New General Manager Marketing
Aug 28, 2017: Metlifecare Reports Record Profit And Substantial Development Growth
Jul 18, 2017: Metlifecare Appoints New Directors
May 31, 2017: Metlifecare appoints new CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Metlifecare Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Metlifecare Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Information
- Metlifecare Ltd - Overview
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Employees
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Metlifecare Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Metlifecare Ltd - History
- Metlifecare Ltd - Company Statement
- Metlifecare Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Metlifecare Ltd - Business Description
- Metlifecare Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Metlifecare Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metlifecare Ltd - Strengths
- Metlifecare Ltd - Weaknesses
- Metlifecare Ltd - Opportunities
- Metlifecare Ltd - Threats
- Metlifecare Ltd - Key Competitors
- Metlifecare Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Information
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Ratios
- Metlifecare Ltd, Share Data
- Metlifecare Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Metlifecare Ltd, History
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Employees
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Metlifecare Ltd, Other Locations
- Metlifecare Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Metlifecare Ltd, Key Competitors
- Metlifecare Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Metlifecare Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Metlifecare Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Metlifecare Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Metlifecare Ltd, Performance Chart
- Metlifecare Ltd, Ratio Charts