NicOx SA (NicOx) is an pharmaceutical company that develops ophthalmic portfolio of therapies and diagnostic tools. The company offers ophthalmic products which include AdenoPlus, AzaSite, BromSite, Xailin, Vesneo, next generation NO-donors and Syk and JAK inhibitors, and others. It offers products in the therapeutic areas of NO-donating compounds, based on a strong research platform which creates new molecular entities. NicOx operates research centers in Italy that works on R&D studies covering various therapy areas such as cardiovascular, inflammation and ophthalmology. The company operates in Germany, the UK, France, Italy and the US. NicOx is headquartered in Nice, France.
NicOx SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Nicox provides 2018 Outlook and 2017 Estimated Financial Results
Jan 03, 2018: Nicox Appoints Tomas Navratil, Ph.D., as Head of Development
Dec 19, 2017: Nicox Recaps 2017 Achievements, Provides Update on Commercial Availability of VYZULTA and Outlines 2018 Activities
Nov 03, 2017: Nicox Highlights VYZULTA approval, Latest Corporate and Financial Developments, and Upcoming Pipeline Initiatives
Oct 24, 2017: Nicox Provides Third Quarter 2017 Business Update and Cash Position
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NicOx SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NicOx SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NicOx SA - Key Information
- NicOx SA - Overview
- NicOx SA - Key Employees
- NicOx SA - Key Employee Biographies
- NicOx SA - Key Operational Heads
- NicOx SA - Major Products and Services
- NicOx SA - History
- NicOx SA - Company Statement
- NicOx SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- NicOx SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NicOx SA - Business Description
- NicOx SA - Corporate Strategy
- NicOx SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NicOx SA - Strengths
- NicOx SA - Weaknesses
- NicOx SA - Opportunities
- NicOx SA - Threats
- NicOx SA - Key Competitors
- NicOx SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NicOx SA, Key Information
- NicOx SA, Key Ratios
- NicOx SA, Share Data
- NicOx SA, Major Products and Services
- NicOx SA, History
- NicOx SA, Key Employees
- NicOx SA, Key Employee Biographies
- NicOx SA, Key Operational Heads
- NicOx SA, Other Locations
- NicOx SA, Subsidiaries
- NicOx SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- NicOx SA, Key Competitors
- NicOx SA, SWOT Analysis
- NicOx SA, Ratios based on current share price
- NicOx SA, Annual Ratios
- NicOx SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NicOx SA, Performance Chart
- NicOx SA, Ratio Charts