MEDICREA Group (MEDICREA) is a medical equipment company that offers surgical solutions to neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons. The company designs, manufactures and distributes proprietary technologies related to patient specific spinal surgery. It provides products such as polyaxial spine system, implants for the cervical spine, thoracic and lumbar spine, and bone substitutes for thoracic and lumbar spine, among others. MEDICREA’s UNiD Rod, is a patient-specific spinal osteosynthesis rod that helps achieve a patient’s sagittal alignment. The company has an integrated implant and surgical instrument manufacturing facility in La Rochelle, France. It operates through its distribution subsidiaries and direct sales force in the US, the UK and France. MEDICREA is headquartered in Neyron, France.
MEDICREA Group Key Recent Developments
Jan 15, 2018: Medicrea Reports Full Year 2017 Sales
Nov 28, 2017: Medicrea Acquires 3 Patents from Dr. Paul McAfee to Enhance Surgical Planning of 3D-Printed Titanium Interbody Devices
Oct 25, 2017: Medicrea Unveils New U.S. Business Development Model with Hiring of Joseph Walland as Executive Vice President of Sales and Richard Washburn as Executive Vice President UNiD ASI
Oct 12, 2017: Medicrea Reports Third Quarter 2017 Sales
Oct 03, 2017: Medicrea Reports First Half 2017 Sales and Operating Highlights
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MEDICREA Group provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MEDICREA Group including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MEDICREA Group - Key Information
- MEDICREA Group - Overview
- MEDICREA Group - Key Employees
- MEDICREA Group - Key Employee Biographies
- MEDICREA Group - Key Operational Heads
- MEDICREA Group - Major Products and Services
- MEDICREA Group - History
- MEDICREA Group - Company Statement
- MEDICREA Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- MEDICREA Group - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MEDICREA Group - Business Description
- MEDICREA Group - Corporate Strategy
- MEDICREA Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MEDICREA Group - Strengths
- MEDICREA Group - Weaknesses
- MEDICREA Group - Opportunities
- MEDICREA Group - Threats
- MEDICREA Group - Key Competitors
- MEDICREA Group - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MEDICREA Group, Key Information
- MEDICREA Group, Key Ratios
- MEDICREA Group, Share Data
- MEDICREA Group, Major Products and Services
- MEDICREA Group, History
- MEDICREA Group, Key Employees
- MEDICREA Group, Key Employee Biographies
- MEDICREA Group, Key Operational Heads
- MEDICREA Group, Other Locations
- MEDICREA Group, Subsidiaries
- MEDICREA Group, Key Manufacturing facilities
- MEDICREA Group, Key Competitors
- MEDICREA Group, SWOT Analysis
- MEDICREA Group, Ratios based on current share price
- MEDICREA Group, Annual Ratios
- MEDICREA Group, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MEDICREA Group, Performance Chart
- MEDICREA Group, Ratio Charts