Medigus Ltd (Medigus) is a medical equipment provider that offers endoscopic procedures and devices. The company’s muse system enables endoscopists to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease by performing fundoplication procedures through the mouth. It offers various rigid, semi-flexible and flexible video endoscopes, SRS endoscope, micro cameras, endoscopy suites, staplers and ultrasound sensors. The company also offers micro cameras for medical endoscopy, remote visual inspection, industrial endoscopy, non-destructive testing and machine vision applications. It markets its products across Israel and abroad. Medigus is headquartered in Omer, Israel.
Medigus Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 24, 2017: Medigus Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Sep 18, 2017: Medigus Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 19, 2017: Medigus Expands Global Commercial Availability of MUSE Through Distribution Agreement With Izasa Hospital, S.L.U. in Spain
May 30, 2017: Medigus Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 15, 2017: Medigus Announces Japanese and European Patents for micro ScoutCam Microvisual Technology
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medigus Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medigus Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Medigus Ltd - Key Information
- Medigus Ltd - Overview
- Medigus Ltd - Key Employees
- Medigus Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Medigus Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Medigus Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Medigus Ltd - History
- Medigus Ltd - Company Statement
- Medigus Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Medigus Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Medigus Ltd - Business Description
- Medigus Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Medigus Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medigus Ltd - Strengths
- Medigus Ltd - Weaknesses
- Medigus Ltd - Opportunities
- Medigus Ltd - Threats
- Medigus Ltd - Key Competitors
- Medigus Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Medigus Ltd, Key Information
- Medigus Ltd, Key Ratios
- Medigus Ltd, Share Data
- Medigus Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Medigus Ltd, History
- Medigus Ltd, Key Employees
- Medigus Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Medigus Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Medigus Ltd, Other Locations
- Medigus Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Medigus Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Medigus Ltd, Key Competitors
- Medigus Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Medigus Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Medigus Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Medigus Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Medigus Ltd, Performance Chart
- Medigus Ltd, Ratio Charts