Neuralstem Inc (Neuralstem) is a developer of medicines for nervous system diseases. The company offers cell therapy treatment for ALS, ischemic stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis, Alzheimer’s disease, traumatic brain injury, peripheral nerve injury, diabetic neuropathy, lysosomal disease, Parkinson’s disease, huntington’s disease and cerebral palsy, among others. It provides drug treatment for depressive disorder, cognitive complication due to diabetes, post traumatic stress disorder, neurodegeneration and anti aging. The company develops methods to generate replacement cells from neural stem cells. Neuralstem is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland, the US.
Neuralstem Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2017: New Member appointed to the Board of Directors of Neuralstem
Nov 13, 2017: Neuralstem Reports Third Quarter 2017 Fiscal Results and Provides Clinical and Business Update
Nov 08, 2017: Neuralstem names Dr. David Recker as chief medical officer
Nov 08, 2017: Neuralstem Strengthens Executive Leadership Team with Appointment of Dr. David Recker as Chief Medical Officer
Sep 25, 2017: Neuralstem Announces the Appointment of Two New Members to the Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Neuralstem Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Neuralstem Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Information
- Neuralstem Inc - Overview
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Employees
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Neuralstem Inc - Major Products and Services
- Neuralstem Inc - History
- Neuralstem Inc - Company Statement
- Neuralstem Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Neuralstem Inc - Business Description
- Neuralstem Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Neuralstem Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Neuralstem Inc - Strengths
- Neuralstem Inc - Weaknesses
- Neuralstem Inc - Opportunities
- Neuralstem Inc - Threats
- Neuralstem Inc - Key Competitors
- Neuralstem Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Information
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Ratios
- Neuralstem Inc, Share Data
- Neuralstem Inc, Major Products and Services
- Neuralstem Inc, History
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Employees
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Neuralstem Inc, Other Locations
- Neuralstem Inc, Subsidiaries
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Neuralstem Inc, Key Competitors
- Neuralstem Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Neuralstem Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Neuralstem Inc, Annual Ratios
- Neuralstem Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Neuralstem Inc, Performance Chart
- Neuralstem Inc, Ratio Charts